Want to be part of a fast growing data company in the centre of the electric mobility market? We are hiring!
Senior full stack developer
Working at Eco-Movement as a senior full stack developer means that you will work for a fast-growing and leading data company in the field of electric mobility. Our ambition is to create the ultimate driving experience for electric vehicle drivers. We do this by offering the best location data for charging points. Do you want to play an important key role in this? And do you want to cooperate with major car manufacturers, navigation parties and governmental institutions? Are you interested in electric mobility and data? This is your chance to turn your passion into your work!
Your future (technical) environment
Your platform consists of a mix of Laravel and Angular in a Google Cloud environment. Programming is mainly done in PHP, MySQL and R. It is our wish to grow towards Java and Go. You will work with the most modern web and mobile technologies in a multidisciplinary, agile team that uses open source.
We don’t have a boring office! We are among other young startups. A creative and inspiring environment at the center of Utrecht, close to the station.
As a senior full stack developer you help to develop our data platform and you build new features for our customers in our reporting environment.
– you design, test and build these new functionalities;
– provide input on priorities and (jointly) manage the roadmap;
– you develop and maintain the application, data and security architecture and systems;
– monitor the follow-up of questions and solve problems for our customers;
– develop and maintain your APIs with data partners;
– you monitor the quality of our services.
And who are you?
– You must be comfortable with taking the lead on critical development tasks. You identify and propose opportunities to improve the architecture and systems;
– You like to work together in an agile environment;
– You have the drive to develop high-quality technological solutions;
– You can make the translation from an architecture to a software design;
– You find it fun and important to share your knowledge;
– You have a hands on, “getting things done” mentality;
– You are flexible, result-oriented and independent.
What kind of experience do you have?
– You are an expert in your technical field. With diploma or extensive programming experience;
– You have at least 5 years of technical experience in PHP Laravel, Angular, MySQL, Google Cloud and R;
– We are curious about your expertise, this may be due to your developed software or your contribution to open source projects;
– You speak and write fluently in English.
What do you get from us?
– A more than competitive salary including a stock option plan;
– 25 days holiday;
– Your working hours? You and your team determine how, where and when you work. Of course we support this with all kinds of technical tools;
– Training / development budget.
Do you want to know more?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Marjolein on 06 40 10 03 20 (by telephone or via WhatsApp). We are looking for a permanent employee, not a freelancer.